Health insurance

To be able to enrol at the university and/or to apply for your residence permit it is required that you as an exchange student have sufficient (either statutory or private) health insurance.
Travel health insurance does not qualify as sufficient health insurance!

Please read through the Health Insurance document for detailed information.

  • How can I cancel the health insurance?

PRIMUSS Online-Services

Services > Applications and Messages