Refugees: Migration & Integration

Advisory service of MUAS

Our offer for refugees interested in studying at Munich University of Applied Sciences:

Our student advisors offer personal appointments to all international applicants worldwide to discuss topics related to application and studies at MUAS.

How can I study at MUAS as a refugee?

It depends on your school and university certificates from your home country, as well as on the chosen degree programme. In any case, you need a German language certificate (level C1), as the language of teaching is German. More information about accepted German tests can be found here .

Can I learn German at MUAS ?

Unfortunately, we do not offer any preparatory German language courses. All applicants have to acquire the relevant German language skills outside of MUAS.

What does MUAS offer for refugees?

We offer personal appointments for a general advisory service about study opportunities at Munich University of Applied Sciences.

MOOC: Ready for Study

The course is offered for refugees interested in studying in Germany. Learn about the German system of higher education, improve your language skills and acquire an extensive set of competencies to prepare for your studies in Germany.

More information

How can I get an advisory appointment?

Please contact our student information service:

Tel.: 089 1265 1121

More information about studying in Germany